This issue includes a sermon by Fr. Bradford and articles and writings by noted authors, as well as news and notes and announcements of upcoming events for our combined congregation and community:
- “Candlemas: a Feast of Light,” an article by by the Provost, which appeared in The Oratory Parish Magazine, a publication of the Brompton (London) Oratory
- “The Father’s Answer Was Yes,” a sermon preached by Father Bradford in the Saint Gregory the Great Ordinariate Parish, Stoneham, Massachusetts on the Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter, February 22, 2016
- “Turning Government into God,” an article by G.K. Chesterton, which first appeared in the New York American on July 9, 1932
- “The Opportunities of Lent,” an excerpt from one of the 96 sermons of Saint Leo the Great that survive
- “No Christmas Carols in India,” an excerpt from an article published in the December 25, 2017 edition of The New York Times
- “Saint Anthony of Egypt” who lived from c.251-356; his feast day is January 17th, a Wednesday this year.