This issue includes a sermon by Fr. Bradford and articles and writings by noted authors, as well as news and notes for our combined congregation and community and announcements of upcoming events:
- “Powers of Three” by the Reverend Deacon Michael J. Connolly who is incardinated as Archdeacon in the Armenian Eparchy of Our Lady of Nareg in the United States and Canada
- “What It Means To Be With Jesus,” a sermon preached by Father Bradford in St Theresa of Ávila Church
- “Holy Oils and the Chrism Mass” from A Concord Pastor Comments
- “A Burning Bush” by Father Wilson, a priest of the Diocese of Brooklyn and long-time friend of our congregation
- “The Gate of Our Final Loneliness” by His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI who reigned as pope from 2005 to 2013.
- “Glory in the Cross of Christ,” an excerpt from Saint Cyril of Jerusalem’s famous Catechetical Lectures