Click here to view the September 2018 edition of The Portal on our sister community’s website.
Members of the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham publish The Portal monthly. This ordinariate established in 2011 was the first of the Personal Ordinariates and includes the countries in the United Kingdom.
They publish The Portal for those in the Personal Ordinariates of the Catholic Church, Anglicans who are interested in the Ordinariate, and all Catholic friends of the Ordinariates.
This month’s edition features:
- “The Fragility of Orders” by Ronald Crane
- “ Walsingham, Oxford, and off to Liverpool” by Joanna Bogle
- “Clamavi in toto corde meo,” Snapdragon on the current crisis in the Church
- “Ordinariate Carmelites?” by Simon Dennerly
- “Ordinariate Lay Conference” by Jackie Ottaway and Ronald Crane
- “The Abuse of Children” by Fr Ashley Beck
- “Despair,” thoughts on Newman by Revd Dr Stephen Morgan
- “Around the Blogs” by Arnold Herron
- “News from the Ordinariate around the UK”
- “Offered, Blessed, Broken and Shared,” Will Burton looks forward to the Eucharistic Congress in Liverpool
- “The Church Will Always Stand up for Peace and Mercy,” Murcadha O Flaherty reports on events in the Philippines
- “Devotions to the Sacred Heart of Jesus,” a book review by Mgr Robert Mercer CR
- “Cream of the Crop” by Julia Beacroft
- Obituary: Father Donald Minchew 1948-2018 by The Rt Revd Mgr John Broadhurst
- “The Fruits of Reading During a Stay in Hospital” by Geoffrey Kirk
Past issues of The Portal are archived here on the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham website.