The October issue of our parish paper features an article by Father Bradford, “Treating the Whole Affair Lightly” in response to the current crisis in the Church. As Father writes, “Those who want to practice immorality must repent and amend their lives. So too must those who treat the whole affair lightly.”
This issue also includes articles and writings by noted contemporary and classic authors, as well as announcements of upcoming events and news and notes for our combined congregation and community:
- “Treating the Whole Affair Lightly” by Father Bradford
- “Protecting the Young from Evil” by Saint Joseph Calasanz (1557-1648) whose pioneering work was a model for St John Bosco and the Salesian schools
- “Practice What You Believe,” an excerpt from a sermon by Dr. James DeKoven, an Anglican priest and educator
- “Contemplating the Mysteries of Salvation,” an excerpt of a sermon by St Bernard of Clairvaux, a French abbot and major leader in the reform of Benedictine monasticism
- “Dismal Little Germs” by the Provost from the The Oratory Parish Magazine, the parish paper of the Brompton (London) Oratory.