This issue contains articles and writings by noted contemporary and classic authors, as well as announcements of upcoming events and news and notes for our combined congregation and community:
- “For Departed Souls,” an article by the Provost in the November, 2012 issue of The Oratory, the parish paper of the Brampton (London) Oratory.
- “Why Go to Funerals?,” an article from the parish paper of The Church of the Good Shepherd (Episcopal) in East Chicago, Indiana
- “The Prayers of the Saints,” a sermon preached by Father Bradford in St Theresa of Ávila Church on April 6, 2006
- “The Guy Whose Name Is on the Door,” an opinion piece by Alex Beam, a regular columnist in The Boston Globe, on October 8, 2018
- “Development of Doctrine” by Saint Vincent of Lerins who wrote his Commonitorium c. 434 as guidance on orthodox teaching of the faith
- “Exit from Islam,” an editorial in the April 6, 2018 edition of the Catholic Herald Magazine
- “Perspectives on Adoption,” an excerpt from an article in the Summer 2018 magazine of Massachusetts Citizens for Life