Click here to view the November 2018 edition of The Portal on our sister community’s website.
Members of the Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham publish The Portal monthly. This ordinariate, established in 2011, was the first of the Personal Ordinariates and includes the countries in the United Kingdom.
The Portal is for those in the Personal Ordinariates of the Catholic Church, Anglicans who are interested in the Ordinariate, and all Catholic friends of the Ordinariates.
This month’s cover illustrates the article on the Pilgrimage made by the Three Ordinaries.
This month’s edition contains these articles:
- “Sacrifice or Meal? Now that is the question!” Ronald Crane reflects on the Pilgrimage and Congress Adoremus
- “LOGS and Walsingham,” an enthusiastic account by Joanna Bogle
- “Mind the gap” November musings from Snapdragon
- “Remember, Remember,“ Julia Beacroft remembers November
- Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Walsingham,” an exclusive report for The Portal by Jean Chinery, Jackie Ottaway and Ronald Crane on the Pilgrimage made by the Three Ordinaries, clergy, wives and others
- “Deacons” by Fr Ashley Beck
- “Thoughts on Newman: Recapitulation” by Revd Dr Stephen Morgan
- Anglican News: What goings on in Lancashire!,” The Revd Paul Benfield has quite a tale to tell!
- “Ordinary days in London,” David Chapman reports
- “The Ordinariate’s First Ad Limina visit,” a report by Mgr Keith Newton on the September visit
- Aid to the Church in Need: “Praying for Pakistan’s suffering Church,” Murcadha O’Flaherty reports
- “Vocations and Formation” by the Ordinariate’s Director of Vocations & Formation, Fr Michael Halsall, explains part of the formation course at Allen Hall
- Around the Blogs: “Will Burton has been reading Catholic Blogs”
- Obituary: Mgr Paul Watson R.I.P