This issue starts with a timely sermon by Fr Bradford with insight into the raising of Lazarus. It also contains articles and writings by contemporary and classic authors as well as announcements of upcoming events and news and notes for our combined congregation and community.
This month’s contents include:
- “We Know Him Who Teaches It,” a sermon Father Bradford preached on Passion Sunday
- “The Night He Was Betrayed” by Father Romanus Cessario, O.P.
- “The Third Height of Perfection” by St Catherine of Siena
- “The Rotten Fruit of Secularization,”by Gerhard Cardinal Müeller
- “Nationhood as a Gift from God” by Alexander Solzhenitsyn
- “Priestly Vocation” by Pope Benedict XVI
- “No Salvation Except in the Cross” by Saint Francis de Sales
- “Protecting the Right of Free Speech” from the National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly