This issue has a timely article on the persecution of Christians in China. It also contains articles and writings by contemporary and classic authors as well as announcements of upcoming events and news and notes for our combined congregation and community.
This month’s contents include:
- “The Elixir” by The Revd Deacon Michael J. Connolly, an Archdeacon in the Armenian Catholic Eparchy of Our Lady of Nareg, who also teaches linguistics in Boston College and assists frequently at our Masses
- “Inside China’s War on Christians,” an article from The Wall Street Journal by Nina Shea, a fellow at the Hudson Institute and Bob Fu, a pastor and founder of ChinaAid.
- “The Act of Forgiveness,” an article by the Provost from The Oratory Parish Magazine, a publication of the Brompton (London) Oratory.
- “Using the Name of the Lord,” a sermon by Father Bradford
- “American Values,” an article by Joe Fitzgerald in the Boston Herald