The feature article by Deacon Connolly states, “Our traditional English version reverses the order of heaven and earth, making ‘on earth’ the principal modifier of ‘thy will be done’ and adds an ‘it is’ which does not appear in the Greek or Latin.
This issue also contains articles and writings by contemporary and classic authors as well as announcements of upcoming events and news and notes for our combined congregation and community.
This month’s contents include:
- “Heaven on Earth” by The Reverend Deacon Michael J. Connolly
- “The Growth of the Ordinariate,” remarks by Jacob Rees-Mogg, MP, well-known Catholic and Conservative Member of Parliament
- “Seventy Times Seven,” sermon preached by Father Bradford
- “The Pilgrims Blessing of Roncevalles” for Steven Hardy prior to his pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostella
- “To Pray for All Men” from a treatise on the Lord’s Prayer by St Cyprian
- “Remembrances of Saint Jean Vianney” by Abbé Francois Trochu
- “Consistent with Our Nation’s Traditions” from a concurring opinion by Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch in the American Legion v. American Humanist Association case