This issue features “Called to Fullness,” an article by the Provost from The Oratory Magazine, a publication of the Brompton (London) Oratory. The Week of Prayer for Christian Unity is January 18-25, 2020.
This issue also contains articles and writings by contemporary and classic authors as well as news and notes for our combined congregation and community.
This month’s additional content includes:
- “The Pride of the Believer” by Saint Bernardino of Siena
- “The Most Holy Name” by Richard Rolle of Hampole
- “Placed at the Feet of Christ,” a sermon by Father Bradford
- “Its Already Been Done” by David Mills, a contributing editor of the New Oxford Review
- “The Issue Does Not Go Away” by Monsignor William M. Helmick
- “The Truths We Teach” by Saint Augustine
- “An Informed Conscience” by Father Bradford