This issue contains articles and writings by contemporary and classic authors as well as news and notes for our combined congregation and community.
This month’s issue includes:
- “Coming into His Royal Presence,” an excerpt by The Provost from The Oratory Parish Magazine
- “Gods Conscientious Attention” by Fr William M. Joensen from the 2018 Magnificat Advent Companion
- “The Mouthpiece of the Infallible Church,” an excerpt from Meditations for Layfolk by Fr Bede Jarrett, OP, an English Dominican priest and founder of the Blackfriars, Oxford
- “Sermons Aimed at Them” by Father Bradford
- “Within the Scope of Peace” by Pope Saint Leo the Great
- “Why We Fast” by Fr Richard Veras, a priest of the Archdiocese of New York and director of pastoral formation and a professor in St Joseph’s Seminary
- “The Three Notable Duties,” an excerpt of a sermon by Saint Peter Chrysologus (c.380-450), a Doctor of the Church.