Our parish paper brings you up to date on upcoming events and news for our our combined congregation and community. It also contains articles and writings by contemporary and classic authors.
This month’s issue includes updates on the COVID-19 directives and the following articles:
- “A Wholly Creative and Energizing Reality,” an excerpt by Saint Athanasius from the First Letter to Serapion who was the Bishop of Thmuis
- “The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus,” an excerpt from a sermon preached by Father Bradford on the Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart and the Tenth Anniversary of Fr Bradford’s ordination as a Priest
- “The Graces of the Sacrament,” an excerpt from The Catechism of the Council of Trent, published in 1566 and intended for the instruction of the clergy
- “Hammer of Heretics,” an article from The Oratory Magazine on Saint Anthony of Padua, a Doctor of the Church, commemorated on June 13th
- “Bishop Allué: a Remembrance by Msgr William M Helmick”
- “Missae Sine Populo,” an excerpt from an article by Father Peter M. J. Stravinskas in the May/June 2020 edition of The Catholic Response magazine