Our parish paper provides updates on upcoming events and news for our our combined congregation and community. It also contains articles and writings by contemporary and classic authors:
- “What God Has Reserved for Those Who Love Him” by Fr Francis Canavan, S.J.
- “The Right of Self-Will: Counterfeit,” a quote from Saint John Henry Cardinal Newman’s Letter to the Duke of Norfolk
- “Beginning and Ending: Notes on the Catechism,” talking points in Fr Bradford’s notebook for Confirmation classes; during Advent the Church is mindful of the four last things: Death, Judgment, Heaven, and Hell
- “Reach Out to Assemblies in Heaven” by Saint Ambrose, Bishop of Milan and one of the four Latin Doctors of the Church
- “A General Law for All,” an excerpt from The Academic Sermons, The Fathers of the Church: Medieval Continuation, Vol. II by Saint Thomas Aquinas
- “A Day of Thanksgiving” by James Madison, the fourth President of the United States and often referred to as the “Father of the Constitution”