This issue features “Called to Fullness,” an article by the Provost from The Oratory Magazine, a publication of the Brompton (London) Oratory. The Week of Prayer for Christian Unity is January 18-25, 2020.
This issue also contains articles and writings by contemporary and classic authors as well as our Christmas schedule and news and notes for our combined congregation and community.
This month’s additional content includes:
- “The Pride of the Believer” by Saint Bernardino of Siena
- “The Most Holy Name” by Richard Rolle of Hampole
- “Placed at the Feet of Christ,” a sermon by Father Bradford
- “Its Already Been Done” by David Mills, a contributing editor of the New Oxford Review
- “The Issue Does Not Go Away” by Monsignor William M. Helmick
- “The Truths We Teach” by Saint Augustine
- “An Informed Conscience” by Father Bradford