Fr. Richard Bradford and the Congregation of Saint Athanasius have published Contra Mundum, the parish paper, monthly since 1998 to provide religious instruction and news of the congregation.
Volume XX. August 2017 to July 2018:
- “Great Conversion Stories,” an article by John Janaro, Associate Professor Emeritus of Theology in Christendom College
- “Place Our Hope on the Event of Christ,” an excerpt by Msgr. Lorenzo Albacete, a Puerto Rican theologian, scientist, and a leader of the international Catholic movement, Communion and Liberation.
- “Two Sides of the Same Coin,” a sermon by Father Richard Bradford
- “God Does the Most Essential, excerpt from Edith Stein’s Self-portrait in Letters; she was St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross, a German philosopher and convert to Catholicism from Judaism, and put to death at Auschwitz in 1942
- “The Head and Body of Christ” by Saint John Eudes, who gave a firm doctrinal basis for devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- “Truth in Advertising,” an excerpt by Reverend Prof. Stephen Noll, an Anglican clergyman who taught for many years at Trinity School for Ministry in Ambridge, Pa., and in Uganda
- “Christ Counts for Us,” an excerpt from Images of Hope: Meditations on Major Feasts, by Pope Benedict XVI
- Notes from the Chaplain: “How It All Began” and “Twentieth Anniversary Events” by Father Bradford
- “Surrender Everything but Your Faith,” an excerpt from a homily on St. Matthew’s Gospel by Saint John Chrysostom
- “Divine Freedom,” an excerpt by Fr. George Florovsky, a Russian Orthodox priest and one of the most influential Orthodox theologians of the mid-20th century
- “Absence Has Consequences,” a sermon by Father Bradford
- “Our Destiny in God,” a sermon preached at Evensong by Fr. Thomas M. Morris
- “To Live Out of Deep Conviction,” a message by Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI